SteriZAP® Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
The SteriZAP® Electrostatic Sprayer generates charged particles that efficiently adhere to surfaces and objects. The positively charged germicidal particles cling to surfaces and easily coat whatever the sprayer is pointed at. Even if the sprayer is pointed at only one side, the positively charged particles quickly spread out automatically and seek negatively charged surfaces. Surfaces that are already positively sprayed will repel the new positive charged particles and move to uncovered negatively charged areas. The result is full and complete coverage of the intended disinfection area.
The SteriZAP® Electrostatic Sprayer is great for floors, walls, desktops, equipment, sports & exercise sterilization and areas that need to be regularly disinfected. Electrostatic spray cleaning is a cost effective and efficient tool for sterilization and peace of mind.
The main advantages of SteriZAP Electrostatic Sprayer
- Applies disinfectants in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating liquid pools and overuse.
- Uses less disinfectants and will save money without compromising effectiveness.
- A superior method for reducing pathogens such as MRSA, C. Difficile, Flu, Norovirus, Rotovirus, and Coronaviruses.
- Dramatically reduces financial burdens due to HAI’s.
- Allows for efficient decontamination of workplaces, schools, buses, public transit and any other highly traffic areas.
- 10 L tank for both small and large jobs
FirstResponder® Technologies Sterilization Products can assist in reducing most surface and air contaminants with proper usage of product. CAREFULLY READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPERATION AND SAFETY OF YOUR FIRSTRESPONDER TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCT(S) PRIOR TO USE. FirstResponder® Technologies makes no claims, and offers no guarantees, of any kind, that the sterilizer product will eliminate or reduce 100% of all contaminants under all circumstances. FirstResponder® Technologies sprayers may be used with certain disinfectants listed on the United States Environmental Protection Agency List N. The user should follow the manufacturer’s safety and use recommendations guidance for the particular disinfectant chosen when using FirstResponder Disinfectant sprayers.